The Lab Orders and Tracking module helps your office track the various labs that physicians order during a patient visit. With this module Physicians can send labs electronically to most labs with an HL-7 enabled interface. Currently, physicians can use this module to send lab requests to Quest Diagnostics.
Save clinician’s time
Providers can order labs directly from their Visit Notes and have it sent electronically to Quest Diagnostic.
Interface with Labs used by your practice
An HL-7 interface to specific labs can be easily built and established by our support staff.
Clinicians are up-to-date on their patient’s information
View all the labs that were ordered and its status.
7 Top Lab Order/Tracking Features
- Send Lab Order electronically to Quest Diagnostics.
- Fax, Print Lab Orders to labs.
- Track Labs and their status including the number of days since the request was sent.
- View and access lab results easily
- Built-in HL-7 interface allows for integration with other labs to be customized and created.
- Results received through fax or electronically can be linked immediately to the lab requests and filed into patient’s charts
- Lab results can be graphically represented on Chart View