Give your providers access to patients' data directly from the cloud instead of maintaining patient data on-site.
Designed to reduce operating expenses by cutting costs, increase productivity and efficiency, and streamline your practice's overall workflow, Meditab's Cloud Hosting does it all. Our Cloud Hosting services allow your patients' data to be stored on external servers allowing this data to be readily accessible online. The capabilities and benefits surpass competitors' client-server systems by offering superior accessibility and security. With Meditab Cloud Hosting, implementation is simplified, IT maintenance fees are lower, and the operation of your practice becomes optimal.
Features and Benefits
Switch to Cloud Now
- Accessibility. Tackle more tasks anytime, anywhere. Employees can access Intelligent Medical Software systems securely from their device, whether working onsite or remotely. With cloud hosting, if you've got an internet connection you can be at work.
- Reliability. Minimum downtime unlike in-house servers, resulting in workplace consistency.
- Cost Reduction. Eliminate unnecessary spending on hardware, server licensing fees, and increasing IT maintenance fees. You simply pay as you go and enjoy a subscription-based model that's kind to your cash flow.
- Flexibility. Quickly meet business demands. Increase server capacity based on your storage needs.
- Secure Data Management. Eliminate costly disaster recovery plans as our system consistently performs nightly backups of your data for emergency-restoration purposes.
- Regular Software updates. The beauty of cloud hosting is that the servers are off-premise. Meditab takes care of them and rolls out regular software updates – including security updates – so you don't have to worry about wasting time maintaining the system yourself. Leaving you free to focus on the things that matter, like growing your business.
- Increased collaboration. Cloud-based workflow and file sharing apps help employees make updates in real-time and gives them full visibility of their collaborations with other staff members.